On this page my key publications are listed.
- Van der Borgh, Michel; Ad de Jong; Edwin J. Nijssen / Balancing Frontliners’ Customer- and Coworker-directed Behaviors when Serving Business Customers, Journal of Service Research, Vol. 22, No. 3, 8.2019, p. 323-344
- Van der Borgh, Michel; Jeroen Schepers / Are Conservative Approaches to New Product Selling a Blessing in Disguise?, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Vol. 46, No. 5, 9.2018, p. 857-878
- Van der Borgh; Ad de Jong; Edwin J. Nijssen / Alternative Mechanisms Guiding Salespersons’ Ambidextrous Product Selling, British Journal of Management, Vol. 28, No. 2, 2017, p. 331–353
- Van der Borgh, M. & Schepers, J.J.L. (2014) “Do Retailers Really Profit from Ambidextrous Managers? Impact of Frontline Mechanisms on New and Existing Product Selling Performance” Journal of Product Innovation Management, 31(4), 710-727.
* Featured in Strategy+Business, s+b Blogs (http://www.strategy-business.com/blog/In-with-the-New-and-the-Old-Too?gko=0c7af ), October 30, 2014.